I have studied computer science at the Ibn Tofail University (Kenitra, Morocco), now I'm a PhD student at Chouaib Doukkali University (El jadida, Morocco) with a thesis about "Adaptation of metaheuristics algorithm for discrete cases".
My main research interests are stochastic combinatorial optimization, operations research, heuristics and theoretical computer science.
Analysis and Modelization
UML, Project planning.
JEE framework, EJB 3, PHP.
Android, IOS and Hybrid development.
Skills & abilities
- Adaptation of the harmony search algorithm to solve the travelling salesman problem M. BOUZIDI, M. E. RIFFI
- Discrete novel hybrid particle swarm optimization to solve travelling salesman problem M. BOUZIDI, M. E. RIFFI
- Discrete cuttlefish optimization algorithm to solve the travelling salesman problem M. E. RIFFI, M. BOUZIDI
- A novel hybrid penguins search optimization algorithm to solve travelling salesman problem I. MZILI, M. BOUZIDI, M. E. RIFFI
- Discrete Particle Swarm Optimization for travelling salesman problems: new combinatorial operators M. BOUZIDI, M. E. RIFFI